In this video, Marriage and Breakup Coach Brad Browning answers a whole bunch of your questions as quickly as he can. The questions to be answered were compiled over the past couple of weeks from some of your comments on Youtube, some emails and Facebook messages. Here are the questions and a snippet of the answers.
1. How many people make big mistakes after a breakup, and does it usually ruin their chance of getting their ex back?
Almost everyone makes at least one mistake but usually, their situation is still salvageable.
2. Why do other people say the No Contact strategy is a bad idea?
Generally, that’s because they want to be controversial. They wanna generate views and sell you something.
3. Why are you always talking about No Contact in your videos?
It’s necessary in most cases if you wanna win back your ex.
4. How do I know if I should actually get back together with my ex?
That’s up to you to decide. But generally, if you want your ex back, you miss that specific person rather than just missing the feeling of having someone.
5. How often do your clients actually get back together with their ex?
Not everyone gets their ex back for a variety of reasons but I do see people getting back together every single day.
6. What’s the biggest mistake people make trying to get their ex back?
Probably that they think they can talk their way back into their ex’s heart.
7. Is it ever a good idea to contact my ex during the No Contact phase?
Yes, but only in the event of a major crisis.
8. What if I live with my ex, or have to see them daily?
Just stay positive, put on a happy face and avoid any drama.
9. Does being in a long-distance relationship reduce the chances of getting my ex back?
Yes, it does- but still depends on specific details of your situation.
10. How did you become a breakup expert?
I’m a psychology geek and I’ve been a relationship coach since graduating from university.
11. Is getting an ex back different for men and women?
The fundamentals are the same but the strategies used vary between genders.
12. Do you ever encourage people to move on and not try to get their ex back?
Definitely. Generally, it’s when they’ve been treated like garbage by their ex.
13. Why do you talk about texting so much?
Texting offers a non-threatening, non-invasive way to convey messages to your ex.
14. Do your strategies and advice apply for same-sex couples?
Yes- almost everything I teach will work for same-sex couples.
15. Should I delete my ex from social media channels like Facebook and Instagram?
No- there’s no reason to do that. You could just hide their posts.
16. Why do you do this breakup coaching stuff?
Well, because I get to earn a living helping people go through some of the toughest times in their life.
17. What’s the most common question you’re asked?
Do I still have a chance?
18. Will you answer a question about my breakup?
I try to answer all the comments that are left on my Youtube videos.
19. Why should I sign up for your Ex Factor program?
Because it will give you the best possible chance of getting your ex back.
20. What’s one piece of advice you wish people would take to heart?
Focus only on the things that are within your control.
About Brad Browning
Brad Browning is a relationship coach and breakup expert from Vancouver, Canada. For the past decade, Brad has worked with thousands of men and women around the world, helping to reverse breakups and mend broken relationships.
Brad is author of the best-selling Ex Factor Guide program, which teaches readers how to get their ex back. He also offers personal coaching to a limited number of clients, guiding them through the process of winning back an ex or recovering from a difficult breakup.